Nov 23, 2010

I always forget

...to include a MAJOR important factor in my medical history. I don't believe ANY of my dr's actually know about this one, come to think of it, just my dentist. When I was in 3rd grade I was exposed to toxic levels of some nasty chemicals. Specifically a cocktail of Chlorofluorocarbons and Hydroflourcarbons including Durisban, Chlordane and Heptachlor. These were being used in my elementary school classroom to "spray" for termites and were spilled. The school did not properly clean up & a number of children got extremely sick. I always forget to tell my dr's about that exposure & I'm sure if I had it documented it would make that illustrious search for what's wrong with me a LOT easier...UGH, I need to remind myself to tell my dr's about yet one more thing in my medical history....bah...

No comments:

Post a Comment